Thursday, December 8, 2011

M.O.P and MOBB DEEP with special guests

It has been crazy in NY for so many beautiful events!
Now its time to release the new album for people I guess, and album release parties are everywhere, everyday!
First <M.O.P> ---> SPARTA release party at SANTOS on November 21 2011.
It was crazy MEN energy night! I believe I was one of a few women and one of a few Asians there. A LOT OF MEN ENERGY! The special guests are DJ PREMIER, DRES from BLACK SHEEP, PHAROAHE MONCH, JAROBI form ATCQ, and more! It was Rock Hiphop and very strong energy!Rocking Rocking!
M.O.P --->short for Mash Out Posse, is an American hip hop duo. The duo, composed of Billy Danze and Lil' Fame, is known for the aggressive delivery typically employed by both emcees.Although they maintain a strong underground following, they are mainly known for the song "Ante Up," released on 2000's Warriorz, and for which they have had mainstreamsuccess.The group has frequently collaborated with DJ Premier. Fame sometimes produces under the moniker Fizzy Womack, and has produced a significant amount of tracks on all M.O.P. releases since 1996's Firing Squad, as well as work for other artists including Big Noyd, Teflon and Wu-Tang Clan.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M.O.P.
The new songs I was not familiar with to be honest but their hit songs, we got crazy, they throw the water to the audience, I was with Big Jeff and especially DJ Primo screamed his name as usual!!! lol 
DJ Premier ---> hristopher Edward Martin (born March 21, 1966, in Houston, Texas), better known by his stage name DJ Premier (also known as Preem, Premo, or Primo for short), is an Americanrecord producer and DJ, and was the instrumental half of the hip hop duo Gang Starr, together with emcee Guru. Born in Houston and raised in Prairie View, Texas, he has lived in Brooklyn, New York, for much of his professional career. Rolling Stone identified Premier as arguably Hip-Hop's greatest producer of all time.
The Source named DJ Premier one of the five greatest producers in hip-hop history,while the editors of About.com ranked him #1 on their Top 50 Hip-Hop Producers list.He also made the "Finals" in the search for The Greatest Hip-Hop Producer of All Time by Vibehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DJ_Premier
 Black Sheep ---> Black Sheep is an alternative hip hop duo from QueensNew York, composed of Andres "Dres" Titus and William "Mista Lawnge" McLean. The duo is from New York but met as teenagers inNorth Carolina, where both of their families relocated.[1] The group was an affiliate of the Native Tongues, which included the Jungle BrothersA Tribe Called Quest, and De La Soul. After getting together in 1989, Black Sheep debuted in 1991 with the hit song "Flavor of the Month" and later released its first album, A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing, which gained them praise and recognition in the hip-hop community for the album's unique rhythms and intelligent lyrics. After six years together, Black Sheep disbanded in 1995, but decided to reform 5 years later.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sheep_(group)


This is real funny story about how I ended up went to see MOBB DEEP!@SOB's for their new ALBUM release party! on November 30th 2011.
It was real crazy day, I was gonna go to West4th station for private shopping with my girl friend. She needed buy something for her BF. After we got off the train we ran into SADAT X from Brand Nubian at the station! I LOVE SADAT X! Oh my gosh, we met each other at his recording studio the day before and I ran into him the very next day! He normally drives but he was taking a train as he just did WINE TV Shootings! It was very funny meeting up with him like that...! 
Then After we left Sadat, we did personal shopping and at that sexy shop while I was really looking at some leather masks for myself...(dont ask me for what...!) Someone started talking to me... I ignored, and ignored as I thought only Mudaf*cker talks to the girls at this kind a store and I have no time for those f*ckers! Once I looked up and finally looked at his face... kinda familiar with his face... and he told me that he is with MobbDeep, he was hanging with his crew before the show at SOBs! I didnt know what to say...! And I kinda regret that I didnt go to MOBB DEEP show at BBKING the other day with M.O.P . So when they invited me and my girls to the show I was like....WOW MOBB DEEP SHOW!!!!YES YES YES! (I even didnt know that they had another show so soon and I am glad that I met them altho I was caught at private shopping time...haha)
Once we got there, the person who invited us the most who is a Rapper Kliff Notez, and P's cousin JM, they came to pick us up outside. And took us to back stage. Already then there are soooooooooooooo many MEN again! Me and my girl are again, prolly we were the only Asian girls there... haha. We were sitting in the backstage sofa, just chilling with people talking and waited the show started. When we came out from backstage again more and more MEN!Then Again I met Big Jeff in the audience, Ken Simmons from Kiss FM in the audience and met him at backstage also for shooting. Also I met some SOB's family like Peter, Magneto, and Johnny Quest <3 Love them always!!!
MOBB DEEP SHOW WAS SO HOT! and Actually it was my first time to see their live, it was again Rock Hiphop, very energetic!!!  
Mobb Deep --->  is an American hip hop duo from Queensbridge, QueensNew YorkU.S.,that consists of Havoc and Prodigy. The duo is "one of the most critically acclaimed hardcore East Coast hip-hop groups." The group is best known for its dark, hardcore delivery, as exemplified by the single "Shook Ones Pt. II." Mobb Deep have become one of the most successful rap duos in hip hop, having sold over 3 million records.The majority of their albums have been critically acclaimed, in particular The Infamous, which is considered a classic.They are partially credited for the resurgence of East Coast rap in the early to mid-'90s. Havoc and Prodigy were also judges for the 7th annual Independent Music Awards to support independent artists' careers.http://www.mobbdeep.ws/


After there I met some new friends like radio related people or Wu-Tang Clan related people. In a few weeks we have Wu-Tang Clan's show at BestBuy Theater!
December is crazy in NY! I am so happy to be here in this special month!!! YEY!!!

⭐️⭐️⭐️Please check on my YouTube Channel also and subscribe to it if you liked. I do highly appreciate you much!⭐️⭐️⭐️ → https://m.youtube.com/user/Dangerica7/?sub_confirmation=1

No comments:

Post a Comment