Thursday, March 8, 2012

Deity night with Jeru the Damaja & JP crew!

Here about Deity night <Brooklyn Delight>-Feb 28th 2012.
My Brother, DJ Peace is producing and promoting this event for how long now???
Since <Back in da Days>events, with DJ SHARK, DJ PEACE and YUKA, Deity has been our family and our spot. After DJ Shark left Brooklyn for Japan, this event name changed to BK delight.
I supported this event time to time and its always nice to see Peace, DP-One and Keith-Wildchild from Stomp.Deity crew are my family and its always nice to be there with Greg and Lee. Of course so as Owners.
This night I heard the last night for DJ Peace to promote for JP Djs such as DJ SUWA and DJ SANCON. So I wanted to be there for sure with my people.
They came to spin at Deity once in a while.As I did tour with DJ SUWA, DJ SANCON and also DJ SHARK in Japan featuring with JERU THE DAMAJA, with Yuka on 2010 in Japan we are the family since then and of course I wanted to support them anytime no matter what!
 http://www.musicandstrength.tv/video/pt-2-jeru-the-damaja-dj
This night was luckily Jeru was in NY and asked him to come out to see his family from Japan. I invited Supreme and Nes, my dear friends Shino & Wataru, and Balewa (Rich Mason) and his friend. Shino's boy-Dashaun came thru and it was nice seeing him too!!! ohhh and DP-One's love-Shivi..it was so nice seeing her too after traveling whole world.
It was sooo nice to see Keiko from Japan too! I met her while I was touring with Jeru and Japan DJ crew in Kanazawa and I remember she CAN drink really hard and ate a lot of garlic!!!lol
The night was Birthday celebration for Jeru the Damaja (feb 14th) and DJ SUWA (march 1st) also my my birthday (march 4th)
All and all, it was nice seeing people there and had another BK fun night ;-)
OH NOTE!!! Our DJ SHARK will release new song featuring with SADAT X from Brand Nubian and Oxygen & Xis 10s. I helped recording with Sadat X in NY also, and this is such a deep and dope song! Please check it out!!!
http://djshark-ny.blogspot.com/2012/03/syo-gun-dj-shark-featuringsadat-x.html

⭐️⭐️⭐️Please check on my YouTube Channel also and subscribe to it if you liked. I do highly appreciate you much!⭐️⭐️⭐️ → https://m.youtube.com/user/Dangerica7/?sub_confirmation=1

No comments:

Post a Comment