Thursday, March 8, 2012

P-Funk&George Clinton @ BBking NYC 2012

Another George Clinton and PFunk show on Feb 8th 2012. I came back to NY from Japan to see this show for sure...
My Fav Band in the world, George Clinton and PFunk was at BB King NYC.
I was very much ready to go see my PFunk Family. And it was actually first time for me to see Garrett Shider to perform on the stage!
First, as soon as I got the venue, I met Tracey Lewis Clinton who is a son of George Clinton. He said he has just had a grandchild a few hours ago!!!He was sooooooooooo happy by the bar. 
That was a great beginning of the night. Then I met Paul Hill (Back vocal) from Pfunk, he took me to backstage and there I saw my real good friend JEROME (-Keyboard)!!! I didnt know that he was on tour with them this time... It was sooooo good to see him again there!I kinda worry about him in so many different reasons but always nice to see him!!!
I took my co-worker and greeted some people in back stage. My family, LAW, Garrett were there by the stage also P-Nut, PooPooman who was busy taking pictures with his Champoopoo, aslo Sir Nose, Clip, Richie, Rico and more. OF course Kyoko-san!!! its always nice to be with you! And dear friend Jeff, and Trutru, and Anthony from West side! ;-)
We went to Garrett side of the stage once the show started and danced, sang, screamed crazy out there!!! For my girl, it was first time to see PFunk show and she really had a great time!
OK, my time was almost there...Atomic Dog... I gotta be on the stage! This is my moment...
Tic tac tic tac... yes, they started Atomic Dog!! then...ran to the gate to get on the stage...
The BBK security guy stopped me just only because I didnt have the pass to get inside. The members and staffs knew that I was waiting for this moment and told this security ass to let me get inside but this security damn ass didnt know anything about Pfunk show and me, didnt let me get inside...>< YOoooooo! I was at backstage just before and this ass saw me there with members  too!!! some other girls were very much complained a lot too! Of course this damn ass had no idea about what <ATOMIC DOG> is like and ruined my night...!!!Awwwwwww.....
But after the show, some members and staffs explained about me and the song concept, the security guy apologized me after the show... so its all good by the end.
Anyway, the show was great, it was a bit different from normal shows that I have seen. George's family love was everywhere...his son, his grand daughter and grandson were performing with too.
Garrett did solo show with <one nation under the groove> that was crazy and great!
After the show we went to the back stage again and talked to some more band members, took pics and complained what happened with Atomic Dog...!
Sir Nose was asking me why I didnt come on the stage, although he saw me in the audience...I told him about this damn ass. He said <it wont happen again to you any more. Make sure you come to the next show and will be on the stage!>
Kim(back Vocal) was pretty on the stage as always. And Jerome introduced me to Miss Lady Kier who is a lead vocal from DeeLite
 Deee-Lite was an American house and club/dance group, formed in New York City, United States. The group's best-known single was "Groove Is in the Heart", from their 1990 debut album, World Clique. However, Deee-Lite achieved longer lasting success on the U.S. Billboard Hot Dance Club Play chart, where they scored six number-one hits.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deee-Lite

Do you remember the big hit song of them? The Japanese guy is a producer for this and still I hear this song everywhere in the world!!! This is amazing!
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4D1HSL7P98

I cant wait for the next PFunk show to attend. Awwww... grrrrrr.....already hungry for PFunk!;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment